Marykirk.com are a wireless internet service provider. We provide fast rural internet without relying on phone lines. We’re expanding – and we need another network engineer.
If you are an outdoors person, comfortable with computers, and have good customer facing skills, we’d like to talk to you.
We anticipate the successful applicant:
* Has proven customer service experience
* Has good communication and organisation skills. You can work from a list of jobs and deal with them in priority order.
* Can fit brackets and mountings outside buildings
* Is experienced in fitting and running cables from outside buildings to inside buildings
* Is comfortable with working at heights
* Can drive and has a full, clean driving license
* Lives reasonably locally – you’ll be working from Marykirk – but we cover the AB30 and DD8-10 postcodes
* Has good technical expertise – you can set up windows based computers, troubleshoot connections
* Is willing to learn about wireless internet – specifically Ubiquiti transmitters and Mikrotik Routers
* Is used to working well both in a team and remotely
* Has used or can used a web-based trouble ticket system
* It may be part time or full time position.
Training will be given on the job and we offer a competitive package working with a rapidly expanding business with a good team.
Email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23rd of June, and we’ll be in touch for a chat.