ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (Salary £17,465 pro rata)
The Mearns and Coastal Healthy Living Network and Mearns Community Transport require a part-time administration assistant to work 16 hours per week, based in the office at 44 High Street, Laurencekirk.
This is a contract until 30th September 2020.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• General office administration experience
• ICT skills including desktop publishing, spreadsheets, word processing, databases
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the voluntary sector
• Ability to work on own initiative
For further information or an application form, please contact:
Mearns and Coastal Healthy Living Network
44 High Street
Telephone: 01561 378130
Closing date for applications Friday 4th March 2016
Interviews will be held on Friday 18th March 2016